Saturday, May 10, 2008
May is speeding by
Well I can't believe we are a third of the way through May. So far it seems we have been pretty productive. I have been working on spring cleaning in our house and yesterday and today we bought supplies and planted a bunch of planting pots full of tomatoes and herbs and a few other veggies. Caleb really enjoyed the process. He liked looking at all the plants at the store and helping pick them out and then he ran around while we planted them today. We still have a few left to do but we haven't found all of the plants we need yet (so far rosemary has been the hardest to find). Dan also mowed the lawn today for the first time this season and we throughly cleaned out the van and gave the boys their baths. So it was a busy day. To top it off I have been really trying to get Caleb on his potty chair consistently so that he at least has a fighting chance to get potty trained. He does ok for a couple of days and then doesn't go for a couple of days. I think we are going to try some training pants next week and see if that helps. Next week we are even busier. Monday and tuesday we have to take our cars into the shop, Wednesday the boys both are going to the dr. Henry for shots and caleb for follow up blood work, thursday we have someone coming to fix our microwave and friday we are leaving to go up to the cities for a little mini vacation. I can't believe the next weekend after that is Memorial Day. Yikes. It will be June before we know it and June always seems to get busy too! Well that is at least a little update. Hopefully I will be able to start keeping up better again soon and post some new pictures of the little guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment