For all of you who actually kept up with our blog. I am so sorry! The past few months have been incredibly busy. I don't have time to go into all details so I will list a few major updates!
1. The Nazarene Well House has been open about 5 months and is almost always full these days.
2. I am taking all the scheduling calls for the Well House so it has been keeping me on my toes (calls come in from 6 in the morning until 10 at night)
3. Caleb is continuing to learn like crazy. He can read quite a few words and always amazes us with new things he has learned.
4. Henry is cruising around furniture. Has 4 teeth in or on the way in. He has also started waving and clapping.
5. Henry and Caleb are able to play together some now and are having alot of fun (Caleb is very excited for Henry to have his 1st birthday).
6. For those of you who know me the best you know that my favorite time of year is here. Christmas. I am in my element. I love the decorations, the music, the SA kettles and bells, the events (we have already done a drive thru christmas light thing and are planning on going to the festival of trees on friday). I think one of the things I love the most is the fact that even the most distant/disconnected families seem to come together and for a family as close as ours we really get to have fun. On our agenda is Thanksgiving at my mom and dads on Thursday. Saturday is Christmas Tree Decorating (ok, day of food) and celebrating claires b.day, December is Christopher's bday, Greg's bday, Christmas!!!!!!, Oma's bday, and Henry's bday! Can you believe it. Yes we will try and spread out future b.days to other months!!!
Dan had to go into work some today but has the rest of thanksgiving week off. He also has 2 weeks off at christmas!
Well in the spirit of thanksgiving I encourage everybody to really look at what we have in life and our family and friends and be thankful for all the blessings we have. I think it is very easy to focus on what we don't have and what is wrong with our lives but all of us are very blessed and I am incredibly thankful for my family (parents, siblings, grandparents, husband, and sons).
I will try and actually keep up with my blog in the future and I hope to post new pictures of the boys next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment